Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Photo Booth Glasses!

Well hello bloggie buddies! I wanted to write a super quick post to share with you my fun and funky photo booth glasses that I made for my room this year. I made these cute glasses/sunglasses to use for the first day of school in my classroom. I thought it would be great fun if we could have a little photo booth set up with fun props for the students to choose from and then I snap a picture to go into a class book and/or be sent home as a family keepsake.

What I did was print these onto cardstock and cut them out. I left some as sunglasses and some I cut out the white centers to make as glasses (I think these will be my favorites because you can see their eyes!) After I printed and cut them, I taped them to a really thin dowel rod (Wal-Mart or home improvement store) and placed them in the photo booth area in my room. Should be a lot of fun for the students and a great loosen up, get to know each other activity!

This set includes:

1. Large Pink Leopard Print Sunglasses

2. Small Pink Leopard Print Sunglasses

3. Large Pink Leopard Print Glasses

4. Small Pink Leopard Print Glasses

5. Large Lime John Lennon/H. Potter Style Sunglasses

6. Small Lime John Lennon/H. Potter Style Sunglasses

7. Large Lime John Lennon/H. Potter Style Glasses

8. Small Lime John Lennon/H. Potter Style Glasses

9. Large Royal Blue John Lennon/H. Potter Style Sunglasses

10. Small Royal Blue John Lennon/H. Potter Style Sunglasses

11. Large Royal Blue John Lennon/H. Potter Style Glasses

12. Small Royal Blue John Lennon/H. Potter Style Glasses

13. Large Zebra Star Sunglasses

14. Small Zebra Star Sunglasses

15. Large Zebra Star Glasses

16. Small Zebra Star Glasses

17. Large Classic Leopard Square Sunglasses

18. Small Classic Leopard Square Sunglasses

19. Large Classic Leopard Square Glasses

20. Small Classic Leopard Square Glasses

So, lots of choices no matter how small or big your students are! If you would like to check them out, just click on any of the pictures below and it will take you straight to my Teacher Pay Teachers store for you to download.

Large Classic Leopard GlassesLarge JLarge Pink Leopard Sunglasses Large Zebra Star Sunglasses

Have Fun Y’ALL!

 

2 comments:

Heather's Heart said...

Those are all adorable! The kiddos will LOVE them!

I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance. =)


Heather
Heather's Heart

Amanda said...

Thanks Heather! I am so glad that you are following me! I have lots of ideas to post in the next few weeks, so keep in touch! I am heading to your blog next to check it out! Happy teaching!

Amanda

Post a Comment