Thursday, July 26, 2012

Joining the Class Coupon Craze!

Well gang, I have decided to join the classroom coupon craze by creating my own class passes for my Teacher Pay Teachers store. I am going to use them with a punch card and at the end of the week, whoever has a certain number of punches (to be determined later, haha) will be allowed to draw a class pass out of the coupon container on Friday to be used the following Friday. Make sense? This will just be one of many other things that I will be using for management as I like to also do whole group cooperation prizes/parties too! So, I hope you have had a great week so far….let’s face it our time off is getting slim..yikes! Check out my class passes here and let me know what ya think!!

Cover for Coupons (495x640)

Sneak Peek…

Favorite Hat Pass

Here is the box that I used to store the class passes. My hubby bought it for me on the tackle box aisle at Wal-Mart. It’s perfect for this size business cards and has several different ways that you can arrange it to fit your needs.

 coupon box open   Open view with coupons in it…one extra spot for my punch cards.

 coupon box closed    Closed view.

0 comments:

Post a Comment